Wednesday 25 May 2011

Come from Love.

...when I experience emotional pain & have to submerge the urge to lash out reflectively - I turn to an important and grace saving message from the Divine to guide me out of anger.

Tonight i am moved to share these words of pure wisdom from 1 Corinthians 13:4,
probably my favorite verse from the Christian Bible -

"
Love is patient,
Love is kind,
It does not envy,
It does not boast,
It is not proud,
It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs,
Love does not delight in evil,
But rejoices with the truth,
It always protects,
Always trusts,
Always hopes,
Always perseveres,
Love never fails.
"

...so i ask myself often - where do I choose to come from, love or fear?

Reading this always help me remember what coming from love really means,
hence I give thanks for divine guidance in my darkest & most lonely hours.

I pray it serves you the same way it has served me for so many years.

Much love XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment