Saturday 28 May 2011

Dedicated to those I love.

"
To laugh often & much,
To win the respect of intelligent people,
And the affection of children,
To earn the appreciation of honest critics,
And endure the betrayal of false friends,
To appreciate beauty,
To find the best in others,
To leave the world a bit better,
Whether by a healthy child,
A garden patch, or
A redeemed social condition.
To know that even one life has breathed
easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded.
"
~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

I forget the title of this beautiful piece, but read it from my journal often to keep me happy. I dedicate this now to all the wonderful people I work with closely everyday - you are each, more than just my business partners, but over the last few years grown to be great friends, honest critics, supportive mentors & as close as family now to me.

This piece reminds me of how we always are now with each other, you guys know who you are. And I'm contented to know that we each seem to live more & more like what's described above. Thank you for being you, the joy i have received in growing to know you is boundless, and the freedom to just be who i am at all times with you is pure bliss.

And now I am kept awake, thinking - So, this is love....

It is indeed an exquisite place to be. But more than that, now I know - it's empowering to strive towards success on my own, but walking that journey together and getting there - now, that's heaven! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment